Student Loan Analysis
The stats around student loan debt are staggering:
· Americans owe nearly $1.3 trillion in student loan debt, spread out among about 43 million borrowers.
· 70% of students graduate with student loans.
· A recent Citizen’s Bank survey finds 59% of Millennial graduates have no idea when their student loans will be paid off.
· The average Class of 2016 graduate has $37,172 in student loan debt, up six percent from last year.
· Not to mention, a 2016 med school graduate borrowing $183K of Direct Unsubsidized Loans will begin residency with a principal balance of $212.8K due to the capitalization of interest accrued during school and grace. That’s a decent sized mortgage!
Unfortunately, the burden of student loans is forcing some families to delay major life events like getting married, buying a house, starting a family, or saving for retirement.
That’s where we come in.
We work with young families to design a customized student loan management strategy. Our packages include:
· Customized annual student loan plan
· Student loan recommendations
· Answers to all your questions in a web or phone meeting
· Access to personal finance tools
Want to learn more about our student loan analysis? We’d love to chat!